Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

How long has it been?

Too long, of that I am sure.

So, the short version is that my cute little chicken started 4k, and this mom's nerves are shot.  He's doing so well, and he absolutely loves it.  I knew he would, he's so eager for information.

The fat baby is no longer a baby, she's practically a teen with the attitude and independence she exhibits on a daily basis.  I just keep reminding myself that while it's frustrating now, the qualities I hate will be qualities I come to appreciate when she grows into a young woman.  Believe it or not, things are still hard for women and I want to teach her to accept nothing less than she deserves based on her sex.

As for myself?  Well, that's a bit of a longer story.  I've been diagnosed with PTSD, OCD, generalized anxiety disorder as well as panic disorder, the latter was just recently added.  It's been a hard year, mentally, but I have a great doctor and therapist who are helping me work through everything and understand what is going on.  It hasn't been easy, but I think we'll get there eventually.

That's all I have time for now, I hope to be able to bring myself back to this spot more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment