Search This Blog

Friday, October 19, 2012

Slacking off.

At work.  I do it ALL THE TIME.  Take right now, for instance, I'm "taking calls" because I work in a call center, but since there aren't any calls I'm playing on blogger and babycenter.  What more could you ask for?

We recently got a grant for new home owners to get some work done on our house, we are in the process of getting a new roof and new windows in the living room, as well as a new window and sliding door in the dining room.  This was supposed to be done when it was warm out but it appears like that obviously wasn't able to happen.  Thank god they at least had the window IN the wall before the children were home so husband could put the heat back on.

Husband is coping pretty well with the limits of his new stomach, he and Mischa pretty much have the same diet now (I seriously had to buy baby food for BOTH of them the other day), I guess that makes it easier for me, ha ha.  Now all I really have to worry about is feeding myself and the chicken butt, and since he pretty much only eats chicken and french fries, we're pretty much set to go.

I think I'm finally finding my groove with being back to work, though I'm so back and forth emotionally.  One day I'm excited to be working again, the next I'm so depressed over how much I'm missing in my babies' lives.  I just wish there could be a nice middle ground, but I don't see that happening for a while.

We got costumes for the kids, The Chicken is going to be Mater, and Fat Fat is going to be Belle from Beauty and the Beast (my sisters talked me into that.)  Maybe I'll be able to post the pictures in a bit, but uploading from my phone in the city is surprisingly such a pain that I wait until I get back home.

I hope everyone has an enjoyable weekend, don't forget to hug and kiss your loved ones and let them know just how special they are to you!

Harlowe.

No comments:

Post a Comment