Search This Blog

Friday, October 26, 2012

Things to be thankful for.

I have a hard time remembering everything that I have to be grateful for during all that loud moaning and whining I've been doing lately.  In my defense, I have some pretty decent stuff to whine about:


  • A 2+ hour commute each way to work and back, making my work day into a 13 hour ordeal.



  • Getting home at 7 at night.  Eli usually goes to bed around 8:30, last night Mischa went to bed at 7:30.  I miss my babies.



  • Then there is just the general gripe about never having enough time to do ANYTHING, blah blah blah.

That's not what this post is going to be about.

I got this idea from This Awesome Bish to post every week about what I have to truly be thankful for.  Today, I'm going to keep it simple.

I'm so incredibly thankful for this boy and this girl:



No comments:

Post a Comment