Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Blogger, Why You Fail?

Maybe it's just me, I hope it's not, but blogger hates me lately.  There are certain blog posts that I have to pull up multiple times in order to get them to work, and even then it's iffy.  There are a few blogs I follow on here religiously, and really like to comment on, and it seems that I am all of a sudden not allowed to view some of my favorite ones due to some silly blogger glitch.

You know what, blogger?  That's mean.  Teasing me, and then pulling it away at the last second.  Sure, you'll let the page load finally and then I CAN'T SCROLL TO READ THE WHOLE POST AND COMMENT.  I mean, what is that?  New forms of torture?  I should have you tried under the Geneva Convention.

So anyone out there who I usually comment to (and who actually reads this, ha ha) I promise I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, nor have I stopped caring (though I can be vain enough to think that perhaps my absence has been noticed, but it probably hasn't ha ha), I just can't make any of my computers do what they are supposed to.

Still have mad love for you all, though.

-Harlowe.

1 comment:

  1. Blogger always have issues, hope it fixes itself soon for ya :)

    ReplyDelete