Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My pointless vent.

Yesterday a certain popular baby site removed me from my position as elected owner of one of their birth clubs.  Why, you ask?  I don't know.  I wasn't given any warning, no email, no slap on the hands, etc.  They thanked me for my services and told me I was no longer needed.

Does this break my heart?  No.  But the rebel side of me is pissed.  I *know* why they got rid of me.  I've made friends in that birth group who can sometimes be the troublemakers.  By that I mean - they are hilarious, can give people a good dose of reality when they need it, they don't take crap and they will call someone out when they are being ridiculous.  I was a tamer version of this only because of my position, but since I have now been "released to enjoy the site as a regular member" I guess I don't have to hold back anymore.  Awesome.

I find myself frustrated with the loss of this pointless position, my penchant for going against authority when I feel wronged is in full force right now.  At the same time I'm just stuck.  Cause a stir and I get removed from the site and lose contact with a lot of people who really are helping me cope with all the stress I *think* I have in my life right now, sit here and do nothing and I feel like I've failed myself for not standing up for what I think is wrong.

I guess in the end I have to tell myself it doesn't really matter, because honestly, it doesn't.  Will this have an effect on me and my unborn child?  Not really.  It was just another slap in the face to go along with what was a shit day yesterday.  Oh well, I will live, people still love me, I'm still awesome.  Wooo saaaaaaaaa.

I missed my blogger world, I just haven't had much to say lately so I guess this will have to do.

Heart you all.

1 comment: