Search This Blog

Friday, October 7, 2011

It Was Only Temporary

There was about a week where I felt normal, and happy, and back to my old cheerful ways.  That time has passed and left me again with sadness, and fleeting feelings of despair and longing.  I don't know where these emotions come from but I hate it, I feel like I'm mourning, but I don't know what I'm supposed to be mourning.  So instead of mucking up the internets with all of my moping and feeling sorry for myself I'm going to post some pictures of the chicken playing in the Fall leaves.  And post a like to youtube for a video of him playing.

http://youtu.be/ztdks_wxTCQ -  Video (obviously)

This is the tree he was playing under:
I'm really happy fall is here, it's probably my favorite season (even though it leads to the ever so long winter.)

No comments:

Post a Comment